Job description / Role
Our client is a leading hospitality group that establishes a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. They have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. Currently they are looking for an experienced Hostess to be based in their Bahrain office.
• The Hostess greets guests once they arrive and directs them to the suitable table. She also provides the restaurant menu and explains specials. She may introduce the customers to their server.
• The hostess will be responsible of scheduling dining reservations for guests in advance and as they arrive at the restaurant.
• Ensures that the customers receive fast and quality service from the moment they arrive.
• Should follow up with the special needs or requests of the customers. This may include services needed for small children, as well as for individuals with disabilities or food allergies.
• The hostess also inspects and maintains the dining facilities. They do by instructing the personnel and waiters. They may be required to spot cleanliness problems and to help clear tables to facility customer needs.
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English
• The applicant should be able to deliver high level of customer service
• Excellent in time management and leadership
• Minimum of 1 years experience is required
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering