Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee and coordinate shop activities, such as the supplier sourcing, inventory management , selection, preparation of products
• Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers.
• Provide leadership, support and guidance to ensure quality standards, guidelines and customer service expectations are met and maintained.
• Review work procedures and operational concerns; determine methods to improve customer service, staff performance & overall stores KPI’s.
• Manage & Controls operating cost. Prevents the sale of product that does not meet standards.
• Comply with all workplace safety rules and regulations.
• Ensure proper receiving, pricing and replenishment of products.
• supervises & performs periodic physical and electronic inventory check as required, Process administrative paperwork and maintain accurate records.
• Assists customers by making product suggestions and engages in suggestive selling, cross selling & upselling and coaching team members on the same.
• Manage and supervise store merchandizing activities.
• Daily, weekly & monthly reporting activities.
• Ensures safety, cleanliness and sanitation of work and display area.
• Responsible for performing all job duties and responsibilities safely, accurately and with honesty and integrity.
• 5 years Minimum experience managing retail shop operations preferably in home Goods (furnishing, accessories & bedding) sector.
• GCC Experience is mandatory.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Style oriented, Enthusiastic, Aesthetics sense Contributor, Empathic and responsible
• Strong communication skills, good leadership and interpersonal skills, the proven ability to manage people and the ability to maintain composure in dealing with customers and co-workers.
• Cultural Awareness & customer focused.
• Well groomed & dressed.
• A good understanding of overall company practices and brand policies and procedures.
• Proficiency in MS office.
• Proven store management experience.
• Fluency in English, Arabic is an advantage.
• Good numerical, analytical, interpersonal and networking skills.
• The ability to develop and motivate a team.
• Valid GCC/Bahrain driving license.
About the Company
VIDA is a strategic management consultancy and business development firm with a primary focus on Consumer Products, Retail and F&B sectors. We engage an issue-driven approach to address our customer’s specific and macro level requirements by carefully examining individual challenges, recognizing the issues, and recommending business solutions that fit our client’s overall vision and core strategy.
We work with a team of hand-picked experts and partners who support us in the execution of end-to-end project delivery. We have nurtured these relationships over numerous assignments, enabling us to operate seamlessly with a proven track record of success.
We aspire to be the partner of choice for international and local companies looking to develop or expand their business activities in Bahrain and across GCC.
Retail Sales Executive
VIDA Consulting & Business Development
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services