Job description / Role
- Manages the day-to-day operation of the Room Service including mise-en-place and service during all shifts.
- Keeps the F&B Manager updated with the guests' comments and requests.
- Knows his product and specialties for a better service and always taking into consideration guests satisfaction.
- Responsible for the administrative tasks of the Room Service concerning schedule, attendance and employee performance.
- Controls on an on-going basis the level of Service standards.
- Conducts training, coaching to ensure the appropriate staff productivity and efficiency.
- Implements and controls the policies and regulations related to staff health and safety, Grooming, service and Hygiene.
- Supervises, coordinates and directs the prompt, efficient and courteous service to ensure that standards are met.
- Controls the stocks of all beverage, materials and equipments and ensures that service requirements are met.
- Monitors and controls all operating equipment for the Room Service.
- Maintains inventory control procedures.
- Participates in all departmental meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining the High standard of Food, Beverage & service competitive and to contribute to the hotels profitability.
-To assist in exercising strict control on the departmental P&L, to achieve the budget revenue and profit.
-To assure compliance with NOVOTEL and Local Governmental standards for receiving, handling and storage of all goods once in his areas of control.
- Coordinate all stewarding issues related to Room Service.
- Performs any other duties, which maybe allocated from time to time.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study
- Food and beverage
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Micros POS
- Health in good condition
- Fluent in Arabic and English language
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.