This position is closed or expired.
See other HSE jobs
- Supervises all work and monitors safety on the field.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure safety.
- Ensures first aid equipment are easily accessible.
- Supervises erection of scaffolding.
- Ensures required safety equipment is used by all the concerned personnels at site.
- Maintains HSE records.
- Reports to Safety Manager
URGENTLY REQUIRED SAFETY OFFICERS
- NEBOSH International General Certificate is MUST
- Degree or Dipolma in HSE or equivalent, preferred
- Preference will be given to applicants with working experience on Plant and Infrastructure (Roads) projects.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in GCC.
- Excellent English language skills.
Interested candidates may apply online.
About the Company
G. P. Zachariades is justly proud of the reputation for quality and professionalism it has enjoyed for over 50 years in the construction industry.
The company takes its name from the founder George P. Zachariades, whose initials, GPZ, have become synonymous with the company name. GPZ’s reputation was achieved as a result of wide ranging experience gained in a variety of projects and continuous commitment to achieving the highest standards of workmanship.
GPZ has developed a track record of success in the construction of various landmark projects including hotels, shopping malls, high-rise buildings, corporate headquarters, banks, residential complexes, hospitals, schools, universities and convention centres, as well as industrial complexes, infrastructure works and manufacturing plants.