Job description / Role
- You will be responsible for supporting business generation and meeting sales targets in line with the Company objectives.
- You will fully support the Employer to develop and secure new projects in the market by strategically developing quality RFQ pipeline, engineer intelligent application solutions, prepare technical and commercial proposal/bid documents and coordinate with all concerned parties in tender proposals.
- You will lead initiatives in building strong relationships with clients, contractors, consultants and delivery partners.
- You will manage customer/partner enquiries (technical/commercial at pre-contract stage and ensure all works for projects assigned to Middle East Office are executed in accordance with company policy.
- You will also develop client and partner contact networks through clear, structured and intelligent communications.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- More than 3 years working experience in Middle East Utilities T & D sector/ Industrial Power Networks/Facility Energy Efficiency Management, preferably with experience in Saudi market
- Candidates with NOC or no travel/employment restriction for Saudi Arabia shall apply for this role.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills
- Must be willing to travel
About the Company
Throughout the 90 years since our founding, Fuji Electric has innovated energy technology to make broad contributions to the world in the fields of industrial and social infrastructure.
Building on our technology and experience, Fuji Electric aims to pursue technology for electric and thermal energy, and to continue creating high value-added, environmentally friendly products that use energy with maximum efficiency.
We will also expand our energy-related businesses around the world, work toward harmony with the ever-changing natural environment and contribute to the realization of a safe, serene, sustainable society.
Assistant Manager 2
A Leading Trading Company In Bahrain
Big Fish Recruitment
Regional Sales Manager - Catalysts & Additives - Refineries
B&S World Supply