This position is closed or expired.
See other Retail Sales jobs
Toys R Us is the largest specialty toy store in the world. Launched by the Al Futtaim Group in Dubai in 1995, Toys R Us now exist in twelve locations in the Pun Gulf market and has emerged as undisputed market leader for all children related products. The stores offer an unrivalled range of toys, games, sporting goods, electronics, software, baby products, children's apparel and juvenile furniture all under one roof.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Providing excellent customer service
* Processing transactions quickly and accurately
* Advising customers
* Winning sales to meet targets
* Maintaining eye-catching effective displays within the store
* Taking pride in your store and maintaining it to a high standard
* Following operating procedures
* Providing customers with an enjoyable shopping experience
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
* Customer service skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills ideally in multiple languages
* Familiarity with computer use
* Good presentation and excellent personal organisation
* A passion for the retail industry
* Comfort with shifts
* Comfort with physical work
* Ability to work in a team
* Pride in achieving individual targets
* Flexibility and punctuality
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.