Job description / Role
Sales Manager - GCC
• Reports directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing
• Supervises sales & marketing team members at the absence of DOSM
• Interacts with various categories outside and inside the local community including but not limited to travel industry representatives, major companies, governmental establishments, competitors, media departments, event organizers etc
• Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with All Sales & Marketing team and other department heads at the absence of DOSM as appropriate.
• Proactively manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum production to meet set target. Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is done in timely manner.
• Proactively prospecting new accounts for Mercure Grand Hotel SEEF Bahrain and follow the sales process through to convert into 'producing' accounts.
• To assist DOSM with establishing annual budget and action plans.
• To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, Contracts and quotes for the hotel as per Mercure Grand Hotel SEEF Policies and Procedures.
• To achieve own revenue goals.
• Provides answers that are adapted to customers' needs, taking the accommodation possibilities into account
• Rapidly identifies the new customer and modifies the sales pitch accordingly. Informs customers about the services on offer at the hotel and encourages use. Is familiar with the local area around the hotel, including the competition
• Suggests other Mercure or Accor hotels to customers if the hotel is full"
• To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development. To encourage them to maintain good relationships with their colleagues and all other departments.
• To ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform/attire and nametag at all times. And to ensure they maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards. To control absenteeism
• Fully aware of ACCOR and Mercure programs
• Fully aware of the ACOR values
• Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
Level of Education
Areas of study
• 3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Supply Chain Manager