A Leading Real Estate Developer In Bahrain
Capital Governorate, Bahrain
Job description / Role
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Implement local sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
• Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
• Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
• Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
• Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
• Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for defined geography and accounts.
• Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with the plans.
• Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and document customer interactions.
• Prepare reporting as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the respective field
• Licensed “Sales Agent” by RERA (minimum of 2 years)
• Excellent written/spoken communication skills (English / Arabic)
• Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments and needs
• Solution driven individual and Proactive in reporting.
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• High economical and analytical skills
• Local real estate background
• Ability to build productive business professional relationships.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
About the Company
A leading real estate developer In Bahrain.