This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales jobs
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a growing mobility team and will act as the main point of communication with potential (and existing) Move One corporate clients. The Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and will manage the quality and consistency of all Move One product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company products and services (moving, relocation, logistics or any other specialized Move One service) to current and potential clients in the assigned territory/market segment.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Seek out opportunities to increase business in all service areas.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Help develop and submit professional, clear and effective proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Provide a consistently high level of service to Move One customers regarding the entire process of relocation, freight rates, service levels, schedule information and customer inquiries and complaints.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Stay up-to-date on new product and service opportunities, special developments, market conditions, competitors’ activities as well as advertising and promotional trends via personal connections and through the reading of pertinent literature.
- Communicate new opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through networking activities to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in sales meetings, networking events (inside and outside of core business hours).
- Stay current on customer and industry trends.
- Understand competitor strategies, capabilities and pricing to better position Move One advantageously.
- Developing and presenting value based proposals, turning customer interest into actions that "close the deal", and ensuring process and quality of customer documentation.
- Building long term relationships with customers, acting with integrity, building and trust and credibility.
- Representing the organization at meetings.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer issues are resolved.
- Preference for University graduate or equivalent
- Min 3-4 years Sales or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Moving, Relocations or Logistics industry knowledge / experience preferred (2-5 years).
- PowerPoint presentation experience mandatory.
- Candidates must already be based in Bahrain.
About the Company
For over 25 years, Move One has provided seamless international logistics, relocations, moving, and pet transportation services across the globe. A leader in emerging and frontier markets, we understands our customer requirements and difficulties they face operating in challenging environments.
Move One has provided project logistics in support for military, humanitarian organizations, and the energy sector throughout the developing world. With operations in Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Central Asia, the Middle East, and most recently the African region. Move One has the necessary experience, local knowledge, and resources to execute on any logistic project.
When it’s Not Just a Box.