Job description / Role
Main functions and responsibilities:
• Make sure sales targets are met as set by the line manager
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales sheets as needed for the business
• Generate sales pipeline in accordance to sales plan and strategy
• Work with direct manager to bring new clients
• Maintain and support existing clients and make sure they meet the client annual
• renewal targets
• Make sure all data complies with Legal regulations.
• Prepare monthly reports
• Admin work not limited to purchase, dealing with suppliers, appointment booking
• Miscellaneous tasks within the scope of work, as assigned by the direct manager.
Candidate must be:
• Bachelor degree
• 2-3 years of experience in Sales in similar business
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Customer focused
• Highly organized
• Result oriented
• Currently situated in Bahrain
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.