SAP ABAP Consultant
Job description / Role
Key Tasks and Activities:
• Complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules
• Design and implement CDS and AMDP based on the business requirement.
• Adobe forms development in S/4 HANA (Online and Offline scenarios).
• Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
• Collaborate with functional owners, to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands.
• Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs.
• Compile Technical Specification document for all the developments.
• End to end testing of all application
Key Skills/Knowledge Required:
• Minimum 4 years of OO ABAP development experience in a complex landscape.
• Minimum 2-3 years of development experience in S/4 HANA.
• Strong knowledge in interface developments and integration with non-sap applications
• Strong knowledge and working experience smart forms, AMDP, CDS, BRF+ and HANA proxy objects.
• Proven understanding of SAP ABAP development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture
• Experience in SAP Fiori/UI5 is advantageous.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering