Job description / Role
Our client is one of the well know holding companies, who operates in different industries, and they are currently looking for a SAP Support Specialist to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze and develop solutions to meet customer business needs across the SAP landscape.
• Perform systems analysis in the platform SAP S4 Hana – Fiori and GUI
• Providing SAP end-user training and support.
• Support business to maintain Master data
• Determining how to integrate SAP software programs to enhance targeted business processes.
• Evaluating IT infrastructure and capabilities, as well as facilitating cost-effective improvements.
• Customizing existing programs and adding new programs to a single SAP-integrated platform.
• Configuring SAP solutions to ensure smooth system integration, enhanced functionalities, and user-friendly interfaces.
• Collaborating with the IT team to offer technical solutions and resolve issues.
• Documenting SAP processes and preparing progress reports.
• Complying with industry regulations.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Must be exposed to SAP system and handle all related SAP tasks.
• A degree in Food technology, HACCAP, ISO or related field.
• Ability to integrate SAP software programs to enhance targeted business processes.
• Ability to handle users and work independently
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering