Job description / Role
Our client is a leading investment Bank. They are currently looking to recruit Secretary - Placement and RM to be based in Bahrain
Duties & Responsibilities
• Full management of executive's schedule for both external and internal sources.
• Organise, prioritise and handle large volumes of Placement & Relationship Management related information, e-mails and telephone calls.
• Coordinate and schedule complex activities to include client meetings, travel, onsite and off-site meetings, and department activities.
• Handle highly confidential and non-routine information.
• General office management, supply ordering, mail processing and attendance recordkeeping.
• Work independently and within the Placement & Relationship Management team on special projects.
• Compose and process general correspondences, e-mails, memos, PowerPoint presentations, and business plans.
• Extensive management of Executive Director of Placement & Relationship Management‘s calendar, email box and contact information.
• Arrange and coordinate all travel arrangements (visas, flights, hotels, car hire etc).
• Manage administrative activities related to processing of payments for department expenses and Executive Director of Placement & Relationship Management’s expense reimbursements through Oracle.
• Prepare, store, proof read and coordinate client sales documentation.
• Log client details into a customer relationship management system.
• Maintain documentation for quality audit.
• Communicate with department heads to gather or convey relevant information.
• Organise and file business correspondence and material.
• Organise and keep necessary data and visuals for key meetings.
• Coordinate the translation of documents to Arabic or English as required.
• Perform other administrative projects and administrative duties as required.
• Be as a backup for the other secretaries within the department of Placement & Relationship Management in case of any shortage or absences.
• Conduct other duties and special project as required.
Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma or degree in office management
• Experience working in the banking sector
• Experience working in the Placement and RM
• Good skills and knowledge of Lotus notes scheduling, mail and calendar, applicable software programs, and of office machinery and equipment
• At least 2 years of office administration experience in a sales and marketing environment
• Professional telephone technique and etiquette
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Self-confidence and professional demeanour
• Ability to work independently and with high degree of self-checking and direction
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and screen low value, low priority items
• Experience in preparation of materials for meetings and activities
• Resourceful, dependent and ability to work proactively
• High-level administrative and secretarial skills and versatility in the use of office equipment and technologies.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Assistant Manager 2
Workplace Experience Coordinator
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Project Coordinator (6 Month Fixed Contract)