Job description / Role
* Experience of working with international Cable manufacturing companies in the field of Design/Installation will be an added advantage.
* Will work as owner's Engineer and responsible for monitoring the project progress, quality requirements, design review, Factory inspections and managing the EPC contracts.
* Should have previously worked as Project Manager 400kV Power Cable projects
* Candidate should be minimum Graduate Electrical Engineer with more than 15 years of Experience in the field of 400kV Power Cable Design, Installation, Testing & commissioning; preferably at least 5 years of relevant experience in Middle East.
* Working experience with major Power Cable manufacturing companies in the relevant field along with Submarine Cable experience will be an added advantage
* Previous experience in developing countries in the region in desirable.
* Previous Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous
* Fluency in English, both written and oral.
* Being able to assess situations in the context of the full business ecosystem
* Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
* Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and also creating effective working environments
* Able to manage multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse team
* In Mott MacDonald, we have a strong policy ethical behaviour and expect the highest standards of ethical practice. These are at the core of our corporate values hence do not engage in any aspects of bribery or corrupt practice. As such, we expect staff must always act:
* With integrity
* With due skill, care and diligence
* In good faith, and
* In compliance with all applicable laws
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.