Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is excited to have a brand new position available with a long-term client who operates in the public relations industry. Our client operates out of the MENA region and is considered to be the largest public relations agency. Their main function is to offer a full range of diverse services to various clients across different sectors (i.e. corporate, government or semi-government).
If you have proven experience as a Senior Communication Manager, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a group of diverse individuals, we believe our client is the place for you.
As the Senior Communication Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
• Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success
• Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals
• Create internal communications protocols and initiatives that will foster employee moral
• Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand, including white papers, website copy, and more
• Write and deliver internal newsletter on a monthly basis
• Represent the organization at events and press conferences
• Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
Successful candidates should have:
• 5+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
• Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
• Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
• Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Must be able to think analytically and strategically
• Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
• Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
• Familiarity or experience working with CRM software is an asset
• Superior written and verbal communications skills
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Loyalty, Retention and Customer Experience Manager
Marketing Manager - Global Investment Firm (Remote)
Head of Marketing
Nestle Middle East
Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE