Job description / Role
My client is one of the leading Multi-disciplinary consultancies in the region who are looking to recruit a number of specialist staff to help take the business forward.
To support the continued growth of the organisation, they are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer. The successful candidate MUST have experience within DESIGN and must be able to have previous demonstrable success across variety of projects.
This position is open to candidates globally but must have previous experience of employment in the Middle East.
• Design of Electrical services like HV& LV power distribution, Emergency power Distribution, Lighting & Small Power, Central Battery system, UPS system, Fire Alarm system, Earthing & Lightning protection system, ELV systems for Buildings.
• Design calculations for loads estimation, voltage drop/cable sizing, Generator sizing, UPS sizing, Power factor equipment sizing.
• Compiling specifications in Master spec format
• Coordination with Architects, Structural engineer, Mechanical engineer to ensure smooth work flow and timely submission of deliverables.
• QA/QC of design documents
• Experience on infrastructure design for Electrical services is an advantage.
BHD 1,800 to 2,600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flight Tickets + Medical
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s qualification
• Master’s degree highly preferred
• Experience of projects in the GCC
• Working knowledge of latest building codes, BS standards, NFPA
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT
• Working knowledge of lighting calculation software Dialux
• Working knowledge of any Electrical design software is an advantage
In return you will receive a fantastic salary plus a benefits package and a long-term position with a company that has invested significantly into their business.
If you would be interested working for a reputable firm with a chance to progress further or wish to have a further conversation about the role, please click the APPLY button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.