Job description / Role
Our client is a well-known Luxury lounge for an Aviation company. The company has more than 600 employees in a vast number of divisions and departments. They are currently looking for a Senior Engineer - ERP to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of projects in Enterprise Resource Planning implemented modules area.
• Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
• Maintains contact with the customer and stakeholders throughout to ensure satisfaction.
• Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
• Actively supports and engages with experts and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvements are identified through review and benchmarking processes.
• Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identifies options for consideration.
• Helps establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
• Conduct the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of changes based on requests for change.
• Perform onsite and remote Applications configuration for the implemented modules and manages bug fixes deployment process at the application level.
• Contributes to the Enterprise Resource Planning availability management process and its operation and performs defined availability management tasks.
• Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for Enterprise Resource Planning / Business Information Modeling applications support.
• Manages application enhancements requests to improve business performance.
• Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services.
• Ensures that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system.
• Works with end users for development requests for Enterprise Resource Planning reporting, integration, and customizations.
• Designs, creates and tests moderately complex, well-engineered information deliverables with specified content and layout.
• Assists users in defining their access rights and privileges, and administers logical access controls and security systems.
• Examines records as part of specified testing strategies for evidence of compliance with management directives, or the identification of abnormal occurrences.
• Designs and manages tests of new/updated Enterprise Resource Planning module process.
• Specifies test environment for whole life cycle testing.
• Manages creation of relevant scenarios for testing and ensures that tests reflect realistic operational business conditions and works with end users in defining acceptance tests.
• Ensure tests and results are documented, reported to stakeholders and are available for specification of user instructions.
Qualification & Requirements:
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 7-9 years’ experience in managing IBM Maximo Asset Management core product, related modules, and have worked on integration with Oracle E-Business Suite applications.
• Worked as a project manager for end to end-to-end multi organizations Building Information Modeling applications projects
• Good experience in IBM Maximo modules
• Good experience in in development and Integrations
• Good hands on experience in apps technologies and software development
• Strong skills in PLSQL, Adv PL/SQL programming, workflow , Reports, and Forms customization
• Must possess strong analytical skills, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and user support skills
• Demonstrates and Promotes high sense of responsibility and urgency among team
• Candidate must be Bahraini
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering