Job description / Role
My client is a Design Office in Bahrain specialized in high end residential projects. We pride ourselves in being able to adapt to projects and to the client's need.
To join my clients team, we are currently looking for a passionate designer with international industry experience .
The ideal candidate will be fluid in both conceptual and technical design with experience in technical drawings, material selection, FF&E, tender package, and project management with minimum of seven years international industry experience.
• Degree in interior design, interior architecture or equivalent
• Seven years’ experience minimum
• Experience in high end residential design projects
• Experience in taking projects from inception to completion
• Experience producing full tender packages
• FF&E experience and materials knowledge
• Knowledge and proficient use of specialised IT Design Tools (AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3ds Max, V-Ray, Revit)
• Experience for GCC client is a plus
• Ability to sketch freehand is advantageous
• Team player with strong communication, organisational and presentation skills
• Team management experience
The salary package will reflect and be based on experience and ability.
• Portfolio to be included, with two references
• Candidates must be willing to relocate to the Middle East if successful
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering