Job description / Role
Our client is a leading retail company inn Bahrain. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager Performance Management & Development
Duties & Responsibilities
• Promote and adopt various methods of training and learning; like on-the-job training, e-learning, mentoring, learning via management systems & web-based training/ seminars.
• Annually renew the Learning Management System (LMS) with the provider and ensure the users are updated across all Group entities on time.
• Manage all HR-related content on the LMS, ensuring that all programs are implemented and completed as required.
• Produce training materials, manuals, or documentation for all training.
• Manage and monitor Group training budget and ensure optimum utilization within the approved budget.
• Organize related fiscal reports and training analysis.
• Prepare and present feedback or reports on training groups, targets, and accomplishments.
• Coordinate with departmental managers and seek areas of improvement for the business and suggest development programs.
• Customize department training strategies or modules and ensure all group training are recorded for reporting purposes.
• Ensure that the Annual Branches Training Calendar is executed and updated as per business needs.
• Ensure consistency in service standards across the Group.
• Derive a link between annual performance reviews and conduct training to achieve departmental goals.
• Develop, design, and implement performance management system and process as applicable to the company.
• Maintain and enhance SuccessFactors (SF) portal, promoting its adoption across all businesses
• Assist Department Heads in setting organizational objectives and individual targets that are (SMART) specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-framed.
• Maintain a performance review system to establish a systematic way of evaluating employee performance and ensure to provide constructive feedback to employees.
• Monitor performance reviews and provide the necessary support, training, and development to employees to achieve their objectives.
• Recommend training plans for employees based on the performance review feedback.
• Conduct relevant in-house training as per the leadership requirements.
• Liaise with other Departments for mandatory or in-house training.
• Train and coach department heads to ensure appropriate performance and quality training.
• Ensure the performance management policy is up to date and the performance guidebook is available for use by staff.
• Manage the performance reviews at the beginning of the year and year-end and set up management reports based on the reviews received.
• Conduct a Corporate Induction Program for new joiners.
• Implement a framework that is in alignment with identifying competencies, gaps, and strengths across the workforce.
• Continuously develop the Winning Hearts program and support culture-related initiatives across all the company.
• Integrate the performance management function with talent development.
• Partner with human resources teams to implement employee engagement strategies. This can include talent systems, mentoring programs, succession planning, and more.
• Perform any other task as directed by the Head of HR.
Qualifications & Experience
• 7-10 years of experience as a Trainer.
• Experience designing and implementing employee development programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
• Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
• PC literate
• Well-presented and analytical skill is an advantage
• Self-motivated and high levels of drive and energy
• Excellent organization and negotiation skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Performance and Development Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
Business Development / Recruitment Manager
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls