Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Real Estate Development Group, currently operating in Bahrain, who have the need for a talented marketer to join their Corporate Communications team. You will be part of a progressive organization that values creativity, impendence and ambition. If this role speaks to you then please see if you qualify as per the below;
• Ensure the branding guidelines are consistent across all marketing efforts and abide by all internal divisions and 3rd parties.
• Track and report online marketing activities and measure the social media market, content, media posters, creative concepts, social media listening, pitch presentation, social ads and relevant bloggers to verify relevant lead generation and online traffic
• Execute the digital and media requirements for all online marketing activities to strengthen reputation and brand to increase leads
• Ensure social media messages are consistent and approved and meet corporate objectives for events, initiatives and brand strategies
• Conduct market research to help identify target market, competitors, brand positioning, and key strengths etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
• Minimum Experience of 4-6 Years in Similar Position
• Excellent communication skills across all mediums: verbal, written, digital and copywriting
• Strong understanding of various types of social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google and the overall online presence and website functionality
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• Fluent in written and spoken in Arabic & English
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Partner & More
Marketing Account Manager
Multiply Marketing Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
Research Analyst / Manager
Director - Operations and Marketing
Human Capital House