Job description / Role
- Control the time, cost and quality of the piling (oil & gas) projects, plan and coordinate all aspects of the production process, including hiring contractors and working with engineers, and vendors.
- Plan, prepare and execute assigned project(s) diligently in accordance with approved design, procedures, material & contract conditions in line with requirements of project QSHE
- Managing projects through phases of initiation, planning, execution and closure, conducting scoping works, including identification of client needs, and change management of adaptations.
- Liaised effectively across the multidisciplinary team with project engineers, suppliers, consultants and subcontractors, and ensure compliance with legislation, company policy and contractual requirements.
- To ensure optimum coordination and production with engineering and field teams.
- Providing the key touch point for clients and a conduit for communication between all services of the company, communicate project management documentation to ensure achievement of key deliverables in line with company policies and client expectations.
- Leading planning and scheduling of works, financial and technical planning, and budget control and reporting, provide oversight on achievement of all quality and HSE requirements.
- Understand and deliver the Client’s requirements while developing a relationships to encourage repeat business.
- Ensure safe working practice of site operations and Implement procedures to reduce / remove site and safety hazards
- Qualification: Engineering and/or technical degree preferably in Civil or Geology; CRPEP license from Bahraini Engineering Consulate will be preferable
- Experience: 15 years of experience with minimum 7 years as a Sr. Project manager/Project Director, experience in oil & gas industry will advantageous
- Language: Good command of English language; Italian language will be advantage
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)