Job description / Role
• Responsible for all aspects of quality control are planned, resourced, performed, controlled, managed and documented.
• Lead the team of QC Inspectors (including off-site QC Inspector at the pre-cast yard), and QC Technician (Concrete receiving team leader).
• Preparation of inspection and test plans, and check-sheets jointly with Site In-charges. Implementation of the Quality Control programme for the project. Routine site inspections and periodical offsite inspections.
• Completion of the necessary documentation to verify the work performed.
• Ensuring that inspection systems and controls are implemented.
• Ensuring that all test reports are verified to meet the contract requirements. Issue and administer Non-Conformance Reports as necessary and ensure follow-up.
• Analysis of NCRs for determination of route cause. Report to the Project QA/QC Manager any deficiencies in the operation of Quality Management & Control System. Completion of final Weight of Evidence Compliance documentation in relation to inspections, tests, non-conformances and material approval etc. Technical Process and System Audits on Subcontractors, and off-site facilities against the ITPs and Method Statements
• Preparation of Weekly QC Report, Review of Daily QC Reports, and updated NCR, CC and FM status reports
• Provide supervisor and/or subcontractor training on ITP and Method Statements [jointly with co-authors
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 10 year experience, ideally within the GCC
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Presentation Skills
• Ability to write clear and precise technical reports
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering