Job description / Role
We have an opportunity with a tier 1 contractor working with the largest contractor in the Middle East.
We have been appointed to build their commercial team with highly experienced, Western Educated & eager to progress in their careers.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a candidate with 7 years minimum experience looking to "cut their teeth" on some major infrastructure & build projects in the Middle East.
This role is working with the largest & well established Arabic contractor in Bahrain, with a large number of expats within key positions.
Salary package is circa $9,500 per month + private flights + private medical (neg for the correct candidate within reason). TAX FREE.
- All Candidates must have a minimum of 7 years experience
- Have worked for a reputable tier 1 contractor in their home country
- proven track record in a similar type role previously
- You must have international project experience
- Ideally be based in the Middle East due to current global logistics
- Degree qualified is a must
- Attitude is key for this role - we are looking to hire based on the individual, rather than their cv.
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jan|