Job description / Role
- Leading and supervise Grid Solutions activities at Bahrain ACS sites with Customers Site Management and with other project stakeholders in coordination with Project Management
- Control and update of overall time schedule in co-operation with Project Management and Customers' Site Management.
- Perform maximum improvement of the fulfillment of the contracts (EHS, quality, schedule, milestones, costs, quantity) in close co-operation with the GE Project Management.
- Maintain an intensive customer relationship and customer satisfaction
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Strict compliance to GE Code of Ethics and EHS rules and statutory obligations.
- Mobilize the site and set up of site infrastructure, developing a Site Safety culture during the site execution of the project as per minimum EHS requirements, establish site regulations and rules of site operation
- Plan and set up vehicles, accommodation and other support for site staff
- Execute daily, weekly (if required) and monthly comprehensive reports
- Set up the site filing and document control system, follow the delivery of materials and storage in line with through MTA System.
- Strategically manage the site schedule, progress of works and cost
- Set up and strategically execute the site QA/QC plan, handling/forwarding of internal and external complaints in compliance with the company guidelines and NCP system.
- Carry out at site both meritorious and disciplinary actions as prescribed by GE regulations
- Take necessary actions to maintain high site morale
- Manage subcontracts / subcontractors
- Together with GE Project Management consequent and comprehensive management of claims in relation to Customers and all other suppliers/subcontractors.
- Preparation and holding of any necessary site meeting.
- Special tasks on behalf of the GE Project Management
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with 10 Years Exp / Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 15 years Exp
- Experience in Site Management of Turkey projects, especially on Substations ( Bahrain/GCC experience will be an advantage)
Willingness to work in different locations for short or medium period
- Demonstrated presentation skills and ability to succinctly communicate complex messages
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.