Job description / Role
- Develop solutions to meet clients’ brand objectives based on consumer insight and data.
- Help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and consumer needs.
- Negotiate with media vendors for media space and time, monitor placements and manage contracts.
- Research data to decide on the best media strategy for product/brand exposure within an allocated budget.
- Working with the rest of the client servicing team, help define scope and recommended approach for major Social projects for clients to enhance their overall marketing mix: product, price, place, or promotion.
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a Social strategy advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external).
- Work closely with the SoMe Manager and other specialist involved with the implementation and management of our digital strategies.
- Participate in new business activity often by providing Social insights on companies and markets.
- Follow approved standards to ensure consistency and quality for all brand communications and budget requirements.
- Ensure the media strategy and policy and procedures are followed for all digital and media platforms.
- Track online marketing activities and measure the social media market, content, media posters, creative concepts, social media listening, pitch presentation, social ads and relevant bloggers to verify relevant lead generation and online traffic
- Document and measure targets.
- Utilize relevant media mediums (google analytics, MS office suite, SEO management, Adobe Omniture, SDL and Joomla, WordPress)
- Analyze and research market demographics and collaborate with the communication team to best reach the targeted audience.
- 4-6 years of marketing, digital advertising and ad exchange experience for a multi-faceting organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications / IT background
- Proven digital experience across all digital disciplines, including campaign strategy, online planning & buying across all digital channels including mobile, and social media
- Operations Management & Organizing planning
- Ability to plan/negotiate strategic media recommendations & problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of marketing / communications business with media exposure
- Ability to communicate to all stakeholders on all digital platforms
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to prioritize competing agendas
- 30+ years old
About the Company
Aspiriti Blue is part of the Aspiriti Recruitment Group, the largest and longest established automotive & transport specialist recruitment consultancy in the Middle East & Africa.
With many years' experience in undertaking specialist recruitment into the automotive & transport industries, Aspiriti Blue focuses on ALL positions within the USD15,000 to USD50,000 per annum range.
From technicians, to parts to after sales to body shop to accounts to logistics, if it is within the automotive & transport industry then Aspiriti Blue has extensive experience in partnering with clients to find the best talent for their businesses.
Experience the Aspiriti Blue difference now!