Job description / Role
Royal Hospital For Women and Children is looking forward to recruit Specialist Dental Practitioners . Orthodontists and Endodontists are invited to apply.Typical dentist duties and responsibilities include:
• Educating patients on their oral hygiene and dental care
• Examining patient's teeth and identifying or diagnosing any potential dental problems
• Performing dental treatments such as fillings and teeth extractions, oral surgeries, root canals etc
• Using technical equipment such as X-ray machines to identify potential issues
• Valid NHRA licence.
• 5 years’ experience.
• Working for Full time / Part time.
• RCSI / RCSE -Membership and fellowship holders have priority .
• Orthodontic specialty – Master Degree is must.
• Current and expected salary.
About the Company
If you are looking for an exceptional patient experience and excellent clinical care, then look no further than The Royal Hospital for Women in Riffa Views.
Choosing healthcare facilities is a big decision, often made more complex by the need to make comparisons between different hospitals. We make your life easier by offering a full range of clinical services for women – including the only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) in the island’s numerous private hospitals.
Our facilities offer an extensive range of medical services including antenatal and a Well Woman clinic, gynaecology, endoscopy, health screening, bone densitometry (brittle bone detection), breast cancer screening and assisted conception (IVF). Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit will start with three cots and we will eventually expand the numbers to nine. We also have an emergency assessment unit with three bays, which is open 24 hours a day to fulfill your emergency medical needs.