Job description / Role
Our client is a leading international investment bank in Bahrain. They are currently looking for a Team Assistant for their Corporate Communication department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for performing a variety of administrative, secretarial, clerical and communication-related duties for the Office of Corporate
• Arrange, confirm and manage detailed calendars for managing directors and vice presidents on the team, with the ability to prioritize meetings and manage logistics.
• Schedule meetings and conference calls with senior-level internal and external constituents.
• Receive and manage phone calls and e-mails from internal stakeholders.
• Perform general tasks including, but not limited to, preparing correspondence, file organization, data entry, archiving and preparing pre-meeting materials for review.
• Prepare travel and expense reports on a timely basis.
• Other related projects and duties as requested.
• Bachelor degree required
• 5 to 10 years relevant experience in executive administrative support
• Previous experience working in a corporate communication or marketing department.
• Banking experience preferred
• Focused on gaining a full understanding of needs, providing quality solutions and follow-up as needed.
• Able to work effectively in a team environment to balance workflow.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and other software, such as Diligent, used to facilitate Executive Office activities.
• Strong organizational abilities and flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering