Job description / Role
Overview of duties
- Carries out the treatments offered by the Health Club in accordance with the brand's treatment standards and protocols.
- Her professional and relational qualities actively contribute to the smooth running of the guest's stay.
- Informs guests and explains the treatment process and its benefits.
- Ensures guests are well looked after at all times.
- Keeps the appointment book up-to-date and is able to handle changes in work schedules, due to late arrivals or cancellations.
- Provides advice on the health club products and sells them.
- Coordinates use of treatment room according to appointments.
- Advises guests on the services and activities offered in the Hotel.
- Handles stock management and follow-up for the equipment and products used in treatments.
- Is responsible for organizing the treatment room.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study
- Health / Social
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Vocational qualification as a Therapist
- Previous experience in the sector
- Team spirit and sense of initiative.
- Guest oriented and service minded.
- Good presentation.
- Takes pride in keeping the workplace in order.
- Efficiency and speed.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.