Job description / Role
Operating in select sectors and demand driven markets within the Gulf region, the company has a mission to be the top Bahrain based service and trading group. The company strives to deliver quality products and services to ensure commercial success for all their customers.
They are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
• Oversee basic operations, such as receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance of products.
• Use the warehouse space to achieve peak efficiency.
• Safeguard warehouse operations by complying with extensive security procedures and protocols.
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation laws and requirements.
• Initiate, coordinate, and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security.
• Manage stock control by conducting physical counts and reconcile with data storage system.
• Regularly update the data storage system.
• Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, and analysing variances.
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
• Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
• Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Improve staff performance by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.).
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or any field related to logistics management.
• Proven experience as a Warehouse employee.
• Experience in management and knowledge of expected warehouse practices.
• Candidate must be based in Bahrain and have good exposure in Bahrain markets.
• Proven ability to implement and carry out improvement initiatives.
• Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Knowledge of the warehouse inventory management software and databases used within warehouses.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and also work independently.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, self-management, and organizational skills.
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to effectively instruct employees, and also effectively file reports to the upper management of the organization.
• High computer literacy, which involves being able to work with Microsoft packages.
• Ability to influence individuals and teams in order to achieve set or desired goals and objectives.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Warehouse Logistics Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Procurement & Admin Manager
Warehouse Movement Controller
|Saudi Arabia||11 May|
Assistant Manager - Logistics Operations
|Ras Al Khaimah||6 Apr|