Job description / Role
• Contribute to participants learning new competencies by conducting instructionally sound product and application training by using a variety of active learning methods to enhance the learner’s retention and critical thinking abilities.
• Coordinate and monitor training need.
• Design and develop training programs and materials that stay within the quality, cost and timing parameters.
• Implement new programs by conducting train-the-trainer sessions.
• Monitor and evaluate the training program’s effectiveness and utilization of training resources and make adjustments where necessary.
• Manage/interface with clients such as marketing, engineering, sales, etc., to understand project scope, timing, budget and human resources required.
• Work with core product teams and other training experts to plan and implement training strategies for new products.
• Respond in a timely manner on any follow-up issues or action items after a training session.
• Assume ownership of each training situation to ensure participants have a positive learning experience and leave with the information necessary to perform their role.
• Facilitate learning by using a variety of active learning methods and adult learning concepts to develop participants’ competencies and to help learners meet specified performance expectations.
• Demonstrate mastery of applicable product concepts, technical content, course curriculum and training methodologies.
• Serves as advisor to sales force, engineering, marketing, and distributors regarding the resolution of technical issues that affects the utilization of our products.
• Serves as technical product and application content expert for the technical service calls.
• Manage the administration of learning schedules, maintenance of participant records (e.g. test scores, evaluations, attendance) as well as the execution of the entire registration/certification processes for courses and demo lab.
• Maintain and monitor the inventory for an organized and well-equipped training facility to include service lab, product components, training equipment (hardware & software).
• Lead special tasks as assigned.
• Attractive Salary Package
• 4 year degree in training and development, education, communications or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in course development and instructional design using adult learning concepts.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage projects from inception to implementation.
• Ability to work with a variety of people.
• Ability to work as a team leader, team member as well as independently.
• Demonstrated ability to coach and delegate to others.
• Proven effective writing and presentation skills.
• PC proficiency in PowerPoint and other software programs.
• Proven ability to remain expert with current product knowledge.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
• Demonstrated advanced technical expertise during the delivery of training.
• Proven ability to use active learning styles and methods.
• Advanced group facilitation skills.
• Strong ability to plan projects.
• Possess a team-oriented perspective.
• Some travel may be required.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.