Job description / Role
• Undertake design project from concept to completion
• Interface with client throughout the design phase
• Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
• Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
• Set costs and project fees according to budget
• Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
• Produce “sample” and “mood products”
• Supervise work progress
• Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
• Assist design director in overseeing design coordination and client interaction
• Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions) within 5* hospitality and leisure
• Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
• Excellent portfolio of previous works within hospitality, retail or corporate environments
• Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
• Communication and presentation skills
• Project management skills
• BS degree in Interior Design
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.