The Schulich International MBA (IMBA) is a specialized MBA program for Canadian and international students who want to launch a career in international business and stand out from the crowd. An IMBA offers all of the benefits of Schulich
Who should take this course
This course is designed for University graduates with at least two years of post graduation full time work experience. Upper intermediate verbal fluency in a second language is required, in addition to an interest in International Business. International work or study experience is recommended, but not mandatory for this program
International Management Core Courses:
- Imba 5001 0.00 contemporary challenges and strategic thinking
- Imba 5002 1.50 managerial decisions analysis
- Imba 5100 1.50 integrative management experiences i
- Imba 5101 3.00 financial accounting for international managers
- Imba 5102 3.00 the economic enviroment of international business
- Imba 5103 3.00 introduction to managerial finance for international managers
- Imba 5104 3.00 managing people and teams in a global context
- Imba 5105 1.50 global management accounting
- Imba 5150 1.50 leadership skills in a global world
- Imba 5200 1.50 integrated management experiences ii
- Imba 5201 1.50 regional analysis
- Imba 5202 3.00 marketing management in a global context
- Imba 5203 3.00 strategy for the global organization
- Imba 5204 3.00 design, control and improvement of processes
- Experiential core courses
- Imba 5000 0.00 professional development for international managers
- Imba 5300 9.00 international work term
- Imba 6200 3.00 international field study
- Imba 511x 0.00 business communication and culture i 0.00
- Imba 521x 0.00 business communication and culture ii 0.00
In addition to core courses, students have the opportunity to complete 24.00 credits of electives, allowing for deeper exploration in a particular area of focus, completion of a specialization or pursuit of a diploma. Students can choose up to two of our 18 specializations in: Accounting, Arts, Media & Entertainment Management, Business & Sustainability, Business Consulting, Entrepreneurial Studies, Finance, Financial Risk Management, Financial Services, Global Mining Management, Global Retail Management, Health Industry Management, International Business, Marketing, Operations Management & Information Systems, Organization Studies, Real Estate & Infrastructure, Social Sector Management, Strategic Management
As the capstone of the program, students will participate in the International Strategy Field Study. In this exciting consulting project spanning two terms, teams conduct a strategic assessment of an organization and its environment, and present recommendations to senior management.
About Course Provider
In global rankings, Schulich is one of the world's leading business schools. Why? Excellent, diverse students. Award-winning faculty. Innovative, relevant programs. A state-of -the-art learning environment. Successful alumni. Strong external stakeholder networks. The Schulich advantage. Make it work for you.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.