Job description / Role
• Advance operational efficiency through collaboration, and identify opportunities for cost savings and process enhancements, including calendar management, budget management and reporting.
• Assist in the development and management of select day-to-day relationships with event organizers and association partners.
• Work with appropriate internal stakeholders (Executive Team, Sales, Marketing, Product) to develop and execute an overall industry event & trade show strategy for Cox Automotive.
• Support the development of the sponsorship presence and strategic execution for assigned Solutions Group(s) at all Industry Event activities. Key events may include but will not be limited to the following:
• NADA Convention
• NIADA Convention
• NABD Buy Here Pay Here Conferences
• Digital Dealer Conferences (Spring & Fall)
• Used Car Week / NAAA
• Automotive News Industry Events
• Specialty and Credit Events
• Independent State & Metro Association Events
• Build, maintain, and leverage cross-departmental and company relationships to actively identify and address opportunities that contribute to increased business results.
• Partner with Marketing counterparts to support and execute thought leadership and speaking engagement opportunities at all industry events, including content development and speaker support.
• Actively engage and support change and innovation by communicating the future-state, trying new approaches and collaborating with others to make industry events & trade show change successful.
• Support onsite training plans for Tier 1 & 2 industry events and trade shows, in collaboration with internal learning and training partners.
• Effectively communicate and engage internal and external agency/vendor resources and relationships (Creative Studios, External Exhibit House, Video and Survey Vendors).
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, including occasional weekend travel for events.
• Attractive Salary Package
• 5+ years of progressive experience in Marketing, preferably within the event, trade show, automotive, media or technology industries.
• Demonstrated experience producing high-quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to identify, define, and adjust processes, as needed, to improve department function and business results.
• Strong client focus, including the ability to think in terms of the end-user perspective.
• Proven experience executing in high-energy, high-change culture.
• Strong command of MS Word, Power Point and Excel.
• Strong production-based and/or event-based project management skills; detail- and results-oriented.
• Clear understanding of and ability to effectively communicate deadlines.
• Ability to drive results in a high-growth matrixed organization.
• Exceptional communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
• Strong project management skills; detail and results-oriented.
• Outstanding team player and relationship builder.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field required.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.