Job description / Role
Client is looking to recruit ESL Teachers, on a 1-year renewable contract, in China.
About the role:
* You will be based at the school in Xuzhou, China.
* You will work 40 hours per week- this includes 20 hours teaching and will be expected to take part in workshops, training events, placements testing, plan lessons, correct quizzes, and follow the course procedure. (26 hours teaching will be required in peak season)
* You will be will be required to work 5 days a week in the non-peak season and up to 6 days per week during the peak seasons.
* You will teach students ranging between 3 and 16 years old, in small class sizes.
* You will be working within a school equipped with latest technology.
* You will give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching,
* You will develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary.
* You will be required to maintain student and class records
* You will be expected to assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
* You will need to attend and participate in workshops in teacher development offered teacher development workshops.
About the right candidate:
* Hold a bachelor's degree (Ideally in English or Education)
* Hold a teaching qualification (TEFL/ TESL/ CELTA)
* Ideally 2 years minimum teaching experience
* Clear DBS
In return, client is offering:
* Please note Visa requirements & restrictions will apply
* £1,398- £1,943 per month + monthly teaching allowance & performance related bonus 45p per mile mileage/ public transport covered
* Flight allowance
* Visa's reimbursed
* Health insurance provided
* 27 days holiday
* Fully furnished accommodation provided + utilities allowance
* Full arrival assistance
* Free Chinese lessons
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results