Job description / Role
As a Manager or Principal, you will be involved in every phase of a consulting engagement, from pre-proposal research through final implementation. Almost immediately, you will join a project team, work at a client location, share your ideas and address CEO-level issues.
As part of your responsibilities you will:
• Gather and analyze data within the Automotive sector
• Conduct benchmarking, best practices and other competitor assessment studies
• Help to generate proposals and lead certain client and analyst teams
• Recommend actions and help clients implement them
• Have opportunities to create intellectual capital and recruit new consultants
• Delivering presentations
• Planning and managing the delivery of quality work by leading teams in a strategic consulting environment and be seen as a strong leader with excellent communication and client handling skills
• Serving JV OEMs, local OEMs, and auto parts suppliers
• Advise clients on (e.g., car and truck automation, connectivity, and e-mobility)
• Define and understand trends within the rapidly changing automotive industry
• Predict long term trends and future challenges
• Propose mobility solutions via digitization
• We are seeking talented individuals with an MBA from a top tier university and 7+ years of full-time experience.
• Further requirements:
• Strong academic record
• International experience (work or study)
• Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving
• Superior personal and interpersonal attributes (e.g. results-oriented and a performance-oriented work style, creativity, entrepreneurial qualities, personal maturity, easily to adapt new cultures)
• Deep understanding of disruptive technologies, converging markets, and new demand for mobility
• Ambitious, motivated, high energy personality, with leadership skills and a collaborative personality
• Dedication to continuous learning
• High integrity and reliability
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Fluent in Mandarin and English is a MUST
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.