Job description / Role
• Acts as Liaison between site and central office, conducts monthly meetings
• Responsible for file compliance at each property in portfolio
• Works with Development on new acquisitions and developments
• Responsible for maintaining desired financial benchmarks, monitors and analyzes monthly financials for each property in portfolio
• Conducts site visits 2x monthly to each site, responsible for maintaining physical assets
• Supervises Assistants, Property Managers, Floating Managers and all other site staff
• We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match
• We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility
• 3+ years of multi-site property management
• Knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines
• Ability to Develop and Implement Budgets and Variance Reports
• Strong Supervisory experience
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.