Job description / Role
Are you an internationally experienced Senior Construction Manager, ready for the next challenge in your career?
If so, a fantastic opportunity awaits in Limassol, Cyprus where two luxury, high-rise residential schemes are being developed by our client who are a leading international property group.
The world class marina in Limassol will be home to these amazing projects and will be the most eye-catching buildings that the location has ever seen! One building is 50m high and the other 200m, each offering sumptuous apartments and penthouses and fantastic views over the Mediterranean Sea!
Construction is underway on both schemes and with the client now undertaking project management themselves they are seeking an individual to build and develop the site team to deliver all aspects of the project.
You will be offered a 2 year fixed contract and the following remuneration.
• €75-80k Euro Gross salary less local tax circa 25% + car allowance + mobile phone + 22 days holiday (+local holiday).
• Note: You will be responsible for sourcing and paying for your own accommodation as this is not provided as part of the package.
Contract start date September 2020.
• Ensure that Project Staff and Subcontractors are discharging their duties effectively;
• Ensure the coordination of and communication between all parts of the operation team including suppliers, subcontractors, engineering HSE team and Clients’ team;
• Provide, monitor and control labour, plant and materials to meet the program;
• Advise on logistical execution approach to the projects;
• Ensure accurate, legible and up-to-date allocation sheets are recorded and provided at shift dose with delivery tickets and plant returns to the engineering and commercial teams;
• Ensure all records for inspections, work permits and briefings are up-to-date and in place;
• Ensure the project is executed in a Safe Manner that complies with Contract Specification, Quality Standards, HSE Legislation and our clients requirements;
• Keep a full and accurate daily site diary, including any changes/variations, subcontractors, etc.
• Identify training requirements and review the performance of the workforce and ensure delivery of briefings;
• Interview potential manpower and other supervisory site staff for the Project;
• Report to the Project Director.
• Minimum 20 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of construction processes (concrete structures, earthwork, metal and carpentry works, MEP/HVAC installations, etc.).
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).
• Greek language is advantage.
• Excellent communication, organization, and supervisory skills essential.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.
Senior Construction Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jul|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort