A business process is any sequence of events or tasks that must be performed for a business to operate. For example a customer's purchase resulting in delivery is a key business process that exists in many organisations. Business Process Management focusses on repetitive and ongoing processes that follow a predictable pattern or process management. If left unmanaged chaotic processes can damage business and lead to wasted time errors demotivated workforce or even business failure. By applying good business process management organizations can improve their processes and keep all aspects of operations running optimally.
Who should take this course
Business Consultants, Business Analysts, Business Process Engineers, System Analysts. Anyone Involved in Analysing and Planning Business Processes.
Day 1 - Introduction BPM Implementation:
- Strategies Aligning IT and Business
- BPM vs BPMS Understanding
- Basic Concepts and Architecture
Day 2 - Governance and Business strategy:
- Modelling a process with BPMN Fault Handling and Exception
- Management Defining Events
Day 3 - Business Rules BPM as enabler of SOA:
- Key components Application frontends
- Basic Services Metrics
Day 4 - The context of organizational performance:
- What makes a good metric?
- Architecture of a BPM System EAI and B2B aspects - topology and scalability design tools, deployment tools
- Core BPMS features and interfaces
Day 5 - Choosing the right approach:
- What BPM approach is right for your project?
- Scope the rules in your project before starting
- Plan the project for a BPM advantage
- Attach business rules to process models
- Craft a roadmap for your first BPM project
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.