This unique practical programme has been specifically designed to give busy professionals the chance to learn how to manage media interviews using broadcast interviews to build reputation and presence. For many individuals as well as organisations strong media skills are fast becoming an important way to engage expand brand or organisational awareness and generate strategic successes.
Who should take this course
Professionals who need to engage print or broadcast media to develop and advance key messaging build reputation and brand awareness. Professionals who have to deal with hostile media situations or engage in damage limitation media work.
- Basics of print and broadcast media environment
- Dealing with media
- Developing a media strategy
- How to communicate your key messages to journalists
- Writing and sending press releases
- Preparing for an interview
Practical skills and role playing in mock interview situations:
- How to give broadcast interviews
- Dealing with hostile media
- Building confidence and presence in front of a camera
- Building your brand and amplifying your message on broadcast media
- Making media airtime work for you
- Practical skills and role playing in mock interview situations - advanced
- Advanced broadcast skills
- Tips and guides to perfecting media techniques
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.