Job description / Role
• Fulfilling and Challenging work
• Sick Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
• Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
• Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
• Line Management Supervision
• Learning and Development Programme
• Group VHI Scheme
• Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
• Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave, Scholarship Foundation)
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Health & Wellness Programme
• Have a minimum FETAC level 7 Social Care Qualification
• Have at least 12 months’ full time experience or part time equivalent working in a similar low threshold environment
• Have experience in dealing with de-escalating difficult situations, including but not limited to managing challenging behavior
• Have an understanding of issues relating to National Standards for Safer Better Healthcare - an understanding of issues relating to (homelessness, mental health and substance misuse) MQI target group, their circumstances and vulnerability.
• Experience of working in a security role would be an advantage
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.