Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
In this role, you will manage Egypt-wide service operations for Life Care Solutions and Ultrasound through leadership and development of the team (field engineers, repair engineers). You will create an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty and will be accountable for the operational execution and financial targets in the LCT for LCS and Ultrasound.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
Your success will be determined by customer satisfaction, service delivery quality, revenues and costs.
• Develops strong customer relationships and supports Life Care Solutions and U/S Services” for the customer. Act as Customer Relationship Manager for VIP customers.
• Actively visit customers to build strong business relationship.
• Willing to travel extensively within the country as required.
• Proactively identifies customer needs and develops and implements customer specific solutions.
• Accountable for positive leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and career development.
• Identify technical and soft skills gaps, and create the appropriate training plans to close those gaps
• Leads and cultivates a culture of GE Values and integrity.
• Promote open reporting environment
• Owns operational processes (Preventative Maintenance completion, Overtime management, NCR, Field Engineer Tool utilization).
• Optimizes resources & manpower deployment to achieve OP & productivity targets for product specific business segment.
• Leads service delivery, which continuously meets customer expectations.
• Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
• Promotes a safe working environment and ensures compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures.
• Drives change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments.
• Support other modalities in a boundary less fashion, to help deliver the GE HCS commitment to the business and the customers.
• Supports the achievement of the Operating Plans (OP), receivables, past dues.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Ensure timely dispatch closure
• Follow and comply with existing EHS rules and procedures
• Involved in EHS activities and programs on the site (eg training, accident reporting etc.)
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe
• Provide an environment where all required elements of maintenance (preventative maintenance, FMI’s dispatches) are completed in the prescribed timeframes.
• Bachelor’s degree, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent education with minimum of 10 years of experience
• High customer orientation Demonstrated ability to operate in a complex matrix environment
• Prior project or technical leadership experience and exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong customer-service skills with experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment in the Healthcare Industry
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
• Fluent in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Technical experience
• MBA Experience
• Interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process
• Change agent and process oriented with the ability to drive improvements in efficiency
• Knowledge of Healthcare marketplace
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.