Job description / Role
• Schedule and conduct departmental meetings.
• Provide constructive feedback to ambassador to promote a positive work environment
• Conduct a daily walk-through and inspection of the spa, gymnasium, retail and storage facilities. Document any items to be addressed on the day and ensure they are actioned.
• Observe all departmental safety procedures and protocols.
• Review all upcoming appointments and treatments ensuring that yield management techniques are applied to scheduling and booking appointments.
• Input all stock keeping units into retail software system upon receipt of order.
• Ensure all retail items are ticketed, merchandise need to be received within 48 hours of arrival. Identify all damages and report to vendors or shippers.
• Receive all order shipment and compare the purchase order to the invoice, ensure that all items are accounted for.
• Input order shipment data into the software according to So Spa standards
• Practice professionalism in every situation with management, guests and employees, treating each person with respect and integrity.
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times, including in-house guests, day guests, and telephone enquiries.
• Maintain the confidentiality policy for all spa guests and employees.
• Receive and respond to all guest concerns, comments or complaints with discretion and urgency.
• Personally greet all incoming VIP guests and provide tour of facility.
• Communicate guest preferences to relevant departments and employees.
• Answer any guest’s billing questions or concerns, provide rational and reasonable solutions and resolve disputes in a prompt and professional manner.
• Inquire as to the guest experience and level of satisfaction with treatments and services.
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
• Arabic (Primary tongue)
• English (Working level)
• Optional languages
• French (Working level)
Essential And Optional Requirements:
• Power Point
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.