Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Collaborating with cross-functional global and regional teams, you implement brand strategy that is aligned with our brand vision to drive sustainable growth and to deliver business objectives. You also support profit and loss management and future business development plans and objectives, including new product development and platform opportunities
How you will contribute:
- You will work with others to execute the brand strategy for designated brands, develop product and packaging initiatives, implement pricing strategies, and plan and execute integrated marketing communication and media plans.
- You will also provide recommendations for integrated commercial plans and provide input and support in the development and execution of marketing plans to ensure they meet revenue, profit targets, sharing objectives and monitoring performance.
- Based on your strong understanding of consumer insights, brand strategy and positioning, you ill help develop integrated marketing communications and 360 degree campaigns.
What you will bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Delivering results
- Marketing preferably in the fast-moving consumer goods sector
- Our brands and business with a clear understanding of our consumers
- Delivering results autonomously and influencing stakeholders
- Analytical skills and a creative mindset-a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Presenting a story in an inspiring and convincing manner
- Project management from design to completion with an action orientation
More about this role:
What you need to know about this position:
- As a Brand Manager you will be in charge of managing the total GCBM categories within the MASHREQ region reporting directly into the Marketing Manager
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Project Management
- Budget Management and Planning
- Strategic Management
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor Degree
- MBA is a plus
Job specific requirements:
- No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary:
Mondelez International in the Middle East, Africa and Pakistan serves 70 markets from our operations in 16 countries. We have more than 4,000 employees across this dynamic region producing high-quality products at 11 manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling global and local brands like Oreo and Tom Tom biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Lunch Bar chocolate, Tang and Cadbury Bournvita powdered beverages, Clorets, Trident and Chappies gum, and Halls candy. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.