Job description / Role
About the job
As a Business Development Consultant with Oracle, you will be part of one of the world's leading Tech companies!
Top 5 reasons to join Oracle:
- Great culture and work life balance
- World-class learning & development
- State of the art facilities
- Global career progression opportunities
You will act as an influencer, using your strong communication skills to generate demand for Oracle solutions. You will engage potential customers using both inbound and outbound business development techniques to proactively match our solutions to their business challenges. This role is critical to building new business opportunities to fuel our growth in our Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
We are 100% focused on best in class customer experience.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals, strong technical skills and natural sales abilities. You should be eager learn and grow in our organisation by demonstrating your ability to adapt and embrace the change by being a self-starter every single day.
The successful candidate will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative environment showing integrity, innovation and team work.
- Identify new business opportunities for Oracle's product offering through prospecting into new and existing accounts.
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business challenges.
- Engage with the decision making units of client organisations and proactively present Oracle solutions relevant to their business.
- Master selling and communication skills - actively use a variety of tools including but not limited to social media, internet, web-based tools and outbound calling.
- Design and create influence maps by identifying the right persons.
- Help customer unlock the potential of their business by developing meaningful conversation.
- Achieve a high level of collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering against the joint targets and account development strategies.
The Business Development Consultant will be an integral member of the Business Development Team and the ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to have meaningful conversation with customers.
- Ability to communicate across several business units in the organization.
- Understanding of key competitive technologies and/or specific industries.
- Ability to handle objections.
- Strong time management skills.
- Self-discipline people, willing to learn and interested in technologies.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to articulate the advantages of Oracle technologies to C-Level and senior business decision makers.
- Ability to embrace change.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Degree or relevant experience
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What's In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen - our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
- A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
- A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
- Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
- Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.