Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
Install base data entry and data quality for assigned area. Ensure timely and accurate billing of customers for contract and non-contract services. Ensure quality and integrity of the customer quotations/contracts as they are entered into the system. Act as liaison/partner with Service Sales, Field Service and Customers to meet commitments and resolve issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the overall execution of the GEHC customer service contract and warranty loading into all applicable processes including additions, deletes and modifications to existing contracts.
- This may include field communications and verification along with contract submission pre-work.
- Responsible for timely and accurate billing of customers for contract and non-contract services.
- Work within all related systems Legacy and Support Central to manage and complete all work.
- Handle all types of work submitted into the department whether multi-vendor or core GE product based offerings.
- Maintain Install database accuracy by supporting field team and external customers via phone and email.
- Work closely with field service sales and service, service marketing, and commercial solutions to resolve technical and process-related issues.
- Effectively manage and prioritize various projects with minimal supervision
- Provide support for timely resolution of customer invoicing disputes in coordination with Service Sales and field service teams.
- Follow QA processes including proper archiving of Contract and Non contract documentation (proposal, signed contract, SR, invoice â€¦)
- Ensure prompt customer support for all contract and non contract administrative related questions
- Manages contract renewal including price indexation with public customers Quality Specific Goals.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required -Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l and/or local Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l and/or local Law is broken Ownership of contract entry quality to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- High School diploma/GED
- Associates degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related discipline and at least 1 year of customer service experience or a High School diploma/GED and 5 or more years of customer service experience.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access)
- A minimum 2 years experience working with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to communicate using local language
- Strong focus on customer care and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and commitments
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, takes initiative to make things happen, identifies what needs to be done and does it.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-taking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to detail.
- Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of a matrix organization, both internally and with external customers.
- Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations
- Adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations in a high paced environment with changing needs
- High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Experience with quotation and contract systems tools (such as MUST, eOM, Oracle, Cognos, etc.)
- Basic understanding of technical/medical equipment and services, preferred knowledge in applicable specific GE Healthcare care areas desired -An understanding of Lean Six Sigma
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.