Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling- To build, To design, To engage, To consult, To think along with clients and stay proactive and To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems with those amazing Catalogue / Contract Manager skills? If so, lets talk.
We are looking for a responsible Contract Administrator to join our team. Your main duties will be to prepare, negotiate and review contracts
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Develop, negotiate, and evaluate company contracts / catalogues on behalf of an organization
- Review expiring Catalogue / Contracts & initiate discussion with Client Lead for renewal
- Analyse Repeatable buy Items / Services and discuss with Users & Client for Catalogue / Contract creation.
- Coordinate with User / Client Lead for Technical Information.
- Identify potential vendor based on preferred vendor list/ category card / Market research and perform bidding as per company policy.
- Must also be skilled communicators and have excellent negotiation skills.
- Develop contract / catalogue proposals to support organizational goals.
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date.
- Analyse contracts to ensure they comply with what is required.
- Maintain and update contracts as and when needed.
- Keep track of expiring contracts and send notifications of extension or closure.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in Contract Management/Contract administration, read , negotiate and update Contracts.
- MS Office is must
- ERP: ARIBA
- Problem Solving
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
- Gathers and analyses information skillfully.
- Customer Service
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.