Job description / Role
Facilitates the flow of category information & expertise to and from both sales and marketing and ensure that Category strategies are supported with strong fact based arguments on an ongoing basis.
A day in the life of
- Translate Market category & brand objectives into country/channel category objectives in coordination with the sales teams
- Implement and maintain the core range distribution and merchandizing guidelines by channel. Analyze and recommend action plans, when needed, on numeric distribution, core range, planograms
- Ensure efficient implementation & evaluation of POS Material at point of purchase in alignment with the sales team (quantities & timelines)
- Champion regional activities & country specific promotional process per category (defining objectives, briefing, coordinating the implementation, & evaluating all promotions)
- Provide recommendations & corrective actions during MBPC meetings
- Responsible to conduct market visits in the country across all channels focusing on POP drivers, shelf life, competitor activities. Based on shopper observation, recommend actionable in store solutions within the trade channels.
- Lead the MSR process at country level and participate in the MFR and MGR
- Ensure effective new product launches and/or line extensions on a country level through the implementation plan and organizing category roadshows/ presentations for the sales teams
- Provide Channel Category trends to support the development of Channel strategies (linked to above)
- Develop a local Commercial Plan (OSTA) for the country from a category & channel perspective
- Continuously provide insights on channel, category, and shopper trends
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- 2-4 years of comprehensive work experience in the related business areas
- Sales and Marketing experience is a plus
- Understanding of trade channels/ Knowledge of Shopper behavior
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|