Job description / Role
- Ensure an accurate & timely month, quarter & year-end closing providing all necessary regular & irregular analysis.
- Maintain the Chart of Accounts; ensure adequate and proper classification among accounts' groups.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the AR / AP departments
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Ensure all month-end entries are passed in the system like pre-payment, accruals etc.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance and timely submission for Egyptian tax requirements
- A degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Egyptian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Strong Excel and database skills.
- Strong understanding of setting up and organizing database and spread sheets.
- Reasonable verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP financial application experience preferred
About the Company
Founded early 2011 taking Recruitment & Executive Search to the next level. RecruitMe is a Talent Acquisition & HR consulting firm who provides recruitment management services, actual recruitment, executive search, talent development services and Human Resources Management Systems solutions and services.
On the technical side we are leaders in this sector guaranteeing international standards for recruitment and executive search which allowed us to successfully completing recruitment projects to 150 happy clients in more than 15 industries across 16 countries in the Middle East and Africa regions bringing on board international professionals from 22 different nationalities.
What is more important to you is our partnership approach where we value being the ‘first impression’ of your company therefore, we are keen to highlight your ‘Company Branding’ and endorsing you as an ‘Employer of Choice’ towards your future employees through maintaining a professional, integrity, confidentiality, and high responsiveness.