Job description / Role
Based on the Contract documents and Project specific requirements your task, in coordination with Technical and Construction Department, is to –implement the agreed close out process requirements and manage the on time submission of the all elements necessary for a Hand Over of the project, including, but not limited to the following indicative elements
• As-built /Record Drawings & Documents
• BIM As-Built/Record models
• O&M Manuals
• Manufacturer and Contractor Warranties & Guarantees
• List of Spare Parts/Special Tools
• Training Manuals including Training Records & Certificates
• Third Party Inspection Records
• Testing and Commissioning follow-up
• Snags lists
• Close out of NCR log
In addition, your responsibilities will also include the following:
• Develop a submittal schedule for the close out process based on project needs and requirements
• Update on weekly basis the relative schedule of submittals and the weekly action plan.
• Manage and coordinate the weekly close-out meeting between PMC, Employer and Contractor and prepare the relative MOM
• Develop a handover plan
• Monitor and report on the progress of the close out process in weekly basis.
• Coordinate the early submission of all the related applications to the relevant Authorities
• Organize/coordinate the training process.
The working hours are: 08:00 – 17:00 with one hour lunch break, Saturday to Thursday.
USD 11,000 to 11,900 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• MUST HAVE a relevant University Degree in Engineering
• Excellent command of the English Language
• Minimum 20 years of post-graduation experience in construction industry
• Preferable experience in complicated buildings like hospitals, museums, hotels, casinos
• Experience in projects in US and/or in Europe will be considering an asset.
• Hands On”, “don’t take No for an answer”, “tenacious” and systematic are the key skills required.
• 30 calendar days of paid leave .
All-inclusive package of 11,920 USD gross which after taxes will be approximately 9,000 USD net.
• Mobilization and demobilization air ticket
• Local transportation with a shared car and a driver to and from the site,
• Medical insurance
You will be provided a hotel room for the initial period up to first 30 days in Cairo.
The length of contract is 12 months with a possible extension.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.
Project Manager - Fit Out
Big Fish Recruitment
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|