Job description / Role
Assistant Manager CMI Performance NAMETRUB
The Shared Performance CMI will first hard-line report into the Cluster leader to deliver the overall CMI plans to deliver to the MCO growth agenda. The second hard-line reporting will be to the Central CMI COE leaders of Commerce/MI.
• This role will support all pan divisional Performance work, including those projects arising from the EVP office to build a unified and consistent approach to CMI or in order to bring in common solution to a business challenge.
• This asst. manager will also support the Cluster CMI leader in managing the continuous research agency partner relationships for example Nielsen/IRI, Kantar World panel, Brand tracking.
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience
• Experience in CD or CMI is a prerequisite
• Good communication and presenting skills
• Excellent understanding of retail & channel landscape
• Good understanding of market research
• Interest in human behavior / psychology
• Able to lead projects
• Good analytical skills
• A team player; accountable, open minded who likes to work in rapid and agile way
• Digital skill a must
• Strong project management skills
• Able to ask for help and work with others effectively
• Think strategically - ability to design, develop and land research with impact
• Opportunity spotting skills, with data deep diving abilities
• Analytically minded and numerically oriented.
• Capability to derive insights from integration of different data & connecting the dots
• Ability to take a brief and help ensure that the research will deliver what our internal customer needs, not just what they asked for.
• Good facilitation skills to be able to build capabilities of CMI & Business Partners through facilitating sessions like for example People voice, Shopping immersion sessions.
• Good project management skills e.g. for Shopping Insight projects, to manage the different parts of a project from store permissions to stimuli delivery to debrief presentation
• Experience of working with continuous research data (retail and consumer panel, brand tracking).
• Develop output, which is simple, fact-based rather than fact-filled, focusing on storytelling, recommendations and impact to get growth
• A positive attitude and can-do attitude despite the changing demands of changing briefs and difficult deadlines.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal are needed to work with different functions and land insights and messages in a compelling way.
• Ability to collaborate seamless & lead across agency partners and internal Unilever teams will be crucial.
• Tenacity and resilience.
• Curiosity is essential for exploration
• Strong attention to detail.
• Great observation skills
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.